Gain Leadership and Experience with LCCA’s Next-Level Hospitality Pathway
If the excitement of hospitality and hotel management is calling your name, then experience the next-level hospitality pathway—available only at the LCCA.
At LCCA, we’re redefining hospitality education with our unique take on the hospitality pathway—offered exclusively at our Oaks campus. This next-level, integrated program not only provides an arsenal of business-focused hospitality skills, but it also goes beyond to provide you with the critical hands-on, food and beverage, experience you need to become a well-rounded hospitality leader. Succeeding in the industry and progressing to positions of leadership means mastering the theater of food and beverage—the ‘show’ of it all. After all, it’s the most memorable part of any guest experience and the key driver of financial success. With more food and beverage instruction than any other hospitality program, you’ll gain the confidence and distinct advantage in the kitchen and beyond. Whether you choose to lead the hospitality industry from the business and hotel end of operations or food and event planning, nobody can better prepare you for your hospitality future than Lanier College and Career Academy.
- Experience the only integrated business and food and beverage program—the next-level in hospitality.
- Get more hands-on food and beverage experience than other hospitality programs—an amount specifically designed to give you a leadership edge.
- Sharpen your skills across all facets of the industry through focused rotations in a real coffee shop, meeting and event space, restaurant, and gift shop.
- Learn by doing in our meeting spaces and award-winning public restaurant and cafe—get the skills you need to command respect in or out of the kitchen—including front-of-house, and event planning
- Design your own hospitality future with exciting opportunities with our business partners and specialized concentrations that fit your unique interests and goals.
- Network with new people all the time—in the school and out in the community when you participate in DECA competition—thanks to LCCA’s unparalleled community connections.
- Earn certificates: At the LCCA, students complete two courses per year with certifications built in—allowing them to gain resume-building experience and certifications while working towards their high school diploma.